Posts Tagged ‘insurance plans’
Are health care medical insurance or medical insurance reimbursement?
The difference this way of guarantee of reimbursement or compensation for service delivery:
* Health care medical insurance or medical chart: These are the most common medical insurance and defendants. This is your case if you want to cover potential risks of your health with the possibility of having a doctor and receive health care when you need it (general practitioners, specialists). These insurance plans protect most of the costs of such care.
In this case, we can choose a doctor or medical center that we want to go into those concluded by the medical insurance company.
These insurance plans can you find them in many ways including individual health insurance, family medical insurance or group insurance plans, depending on the number of insured.
* Health insurance reimbursement: This is your case if you go to your doctor of all life (eg cases of pediatrics or gynecology), but this is not in the medical chart of the insurer. That’s what medical insurance reimbursement, where you can go to your doctor, and a first step corresponding to expenditure, and then the insurance company reimburses you (according to the limits agreed in the policy) of the expense of (usually between 80 and 100%).
In this case, you can choose a doctor according to your criteria and with a guarantee of reimbursement by the insurance company doctors.
Keys in the recruitment of medical insurance
I propose that we work through this post, the list of the 10 most important criteria for a medical or health insurance, so that we know what criteria we should consider when choosing a health insurance or if we consider the possibility of change of policy.
It seems clear that some features should be:
* Customer service and close personal.
* Do not pay a franchise every time you use a service.
* Work covering accidents.
* Power we need to choose the specialist doctors or our reference.
* Transparency, or there is no ‘small print’ in the contract.
And some more innovative than we could occur:
* Can make arrangements through the website of the insurer?
As this post buy up the momentum, we sort and prioritize the 10 main criteria, so I look forward to have your comments on new criteria and characteristics for the election or change of health insurance.
Client profile of health insurance The first feature in our comparative insurance plans are insured Conditions regarding insurance.
Before you start choosing and comparing a health insurance we must have clear 3 important ways:
1. Are we willing to spend more money to hire a private insurance? We must be clear that this is a paid service to complement the Public Health (already paid). It is essential to know the advantages and disadvantages of medical insurance (a fraction of the price, of course).
2. What is the customer profile of health insurance? One definition might be: ‘A person of high or medium-high, seeking comfort when both go to the doctor and when it has to be hospitalized, and greatly appreciates the opportunity to choose a medical specialist. ” Is that correct, or today anyone can access a private health care insurance?
3. What requirements are there to take out private health insurance? We must determine the variables that determine the guarantees and coverage of medical insurance policy:
* Location / Condition (Self-employed, student, immigrant, athlete, etc. ..)
* Health care needs
* Risks that we cover
We will address these points separately ahead of us to succeed in the choice of health or medical insurance. Sure you can find a medical insurance company to allow private insurance to get your degree, for yourself or your family, and provide you health care you need.
Evolution of the 2009 Health Insurance
As part of the comparative insurance plans that are underway, we are also interested in the statistics that set the trend and evolution of insurance plans throughout the year.
In the area of non-life, according to ICEA, despite the trend of decline that has taken place along this year, highlights a growth in health insurance.
The health insurance grew 5.2%, so it continues, as in the first quarter of 2009, distancing himself from the results obtained throughout the year.
Therefore, the evolution of the medical insurance industry in recent quarters mark a positive trend, which is also good for our health insurance comparison.