Insurance coverage and medical procedures
Most health insurers assume the mode of service delivery (health care insurance plans), and some of them also support the recruitment of modality medical insurance reimbursement.
Other coverages that can be found in medical insurance are:
* Temporary subsidies or compensation in case of hospitalization.
* Additional optional coverages: accidents and deaths.
* Coverage of bucco-dental care or dental insurance.
* Specific products or specialty:
- Health Insurance Self
- Insurance plans for young
- Student Health Insurance
- Health Insurance for Immigrants